Infosystems International develops complete and efficient IT solutions for small, medium and corporate business. We integrate innovative solutions, based on the best practices in the field. Our top priority is to create a real relation with our customers and to guarantee high, future-proof performance for their business. With its deep knowledge in the public sector, Infosystems International is an active partner in optimizing processes and technologies for state administration.
Due to the expansion of the business, we are ready to welcome our new team member. We are looking for a highly responsible and reliable Business analyst.
- You will be responsible for collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into requirement specifications and Use Case driven test plans
- You will participate throughout the whole development lifecycle, provide support in the areas of both end-user problem resolution and production system operation
- You will be expected to take ownership of assigned work streams, working collaboratively and flexibly with the project team and business stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for preparation of tender documentation in accordance with the specified requirements.
- We will expect your active participation in the projects implementation, including preparation of documents and presentations; organization and control of the envisaged activities.
- You will be responsible for preparation of manuals and acceptance tests of the system as well as preparation, organization and conduction of trainings.
- Higher education in the following areas: economics, information technology, etc. relevant to the position;
- Minimum one year experience in writing documentation and relevant knowledge of Public procurement law;
- Excellent command of English - written and spoken;
- Excellent computer skills - Excel, Word and knowledge in the field of software technologies and the process of creating software products and other IT solutions;
- Communication and skills for holding meetings and discussions, presentations;
- Analytical thinking and planning and organizing skills;
- Work in a young and dynamic team
- Excellent conditions for professional development and realization
Are you willing to build up your career with us? We are looking forward to receive your CV if you consider your experience and motivation are relevant.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted