Mid Java Developer
Are you looking for a company that will tap into your professional potential and help you gain experience while working hand to hand with developers of all skill levels? Look no further, as we at Infosystems International can offer you a friendly and professional environment of transparency and constant learning!
Who are we?
Infosystems International develops complete and efficient IT solutions for small, medium and corporate business. We integrate innovative solutions, based on the best practices in the field. Our top priority is to create a real relation with our customers and to guarantee high, future-proof performance for their business. With its deep knowledge in the public sector, Infosystems International is an active partner in optimizing processes and technologies for state administration.
Why become part of our team?
We fully understand and grasp the idea that behind every big professional success there’s always a team of people and their leader! With us you will be able to gain knowledge and experience with different technologies as part of a team of young and motivated developers, QAs and analysts. We give full transparency of the whole process – from the business analysis of the project to the development and the testing.
Mid Java Developer Requirements:
- 3 years of professional experience in software development
- Advanced with Java – Multithreading, Reflection, Streams, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience with databases (both relational and document-oriented)
- Excellent ability to work with Spring Boot + Hibernate/Spring Data JPA and Maven/Gradle
- Experience in building REST API applications with Spring WEB
- Knowledge of common and more specific design patterns, algorithms and data structures
Mid Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Be able to work in a team with other software developers of different levels
- Comprehend and analyze with ease tasks given by the team lead
- Take part and express opinion in technical meetings about the project at hand
- Follow the company standards for code quality and implementation
- Assist and share knowledge with less experienced developers
- Document and present algorithms, structures etc. as diagrams or other appropriate visualizations
We consider the following as an advantage:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of SaaS and Enterprise Architecture concepts
- Experienced in writing Unit Tests
- Ability to use fluently Git and Jira
- Have worked with Microservices architecture with centralized logging & monitoring
Our offer to you:
- A competitive salary
- A welcoming and cozy office environment with close-by public transport and the possibility of remote work
- Direct work with highly qualified software developers ready to share experience and know-how
- The company will pay for any educational courses evolving around the software development
- Food vouchers & Multisport card discount
- Occasional lunches
- Additional health insurance
- Team buildings and activities
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
If everything stated above is enough for you to take our company into consideration do not hesitate to send us your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.