Who are we?
Infosystems International develops complete and efficient IT solutions for small, medium and corporate business. We integrate innovative solutions, based on the best practices in the field. Our top priority is to create a real relation with our customers and to guarantee high, future-proof performance for their business. With its deep knowledge in the public sector, Infosystems International is an active partner in optimizing processes and technologies for state administration.
If the ability to oversee all project aspects, working directly with clients and coordinate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget is your passion, join our team!
- Accountable for delivering assigned project throughout their life cycle
- Defines the work packages and deliveries content with the business analysts and development teams
- Makes sure that projects are delivered on-time, on-quality, and on-budget
- Communicates the coming challenges and targets transparently in the development teams
- Reports the project status adequately to stakeholders
- Identify and removes any impediments/distractions that interfere with the team’s ability to deliver
- Understands problems and define the best possible solutions with the team and the Customer
- Migrates risks with early proactive decisions
- Proactively manages changes and improvements in project scope
- Coordinates third-party vendors
- Guide and serve teams that deliver technology solutions, through effective application of the Agile principles and frameworks
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Project management or related
- Personality: team player, Leadership, excellent analysis and decision skills, excellent work structure and communication skills, ability to manage priorities in a complex environment and to work under time pressure, solution and target oriented, ability to coach and empower the team, аbility to elicit technical and business requirements from stakeholders, mindset for getting things done in a timely and quality manner
- Experience and Knowledge: 3+ years’ project management experience, Technical background
- Qualifications:Project Management/Agile
- Languages: fluent English
We consider the following as an advantage:
- Passion for presentations
- Experience with public speaking and presenting
- Project Management Certification will be considered as a plus
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Experience in using Jira
Our offer to you:
- A competitive salary
- A welcoming and cozy office environment with close-by public transport and the possibility of remote work
- The company will pay for any educational courses
- Food vouchers & Multisport card discount
- Occasional lunches
- Additional health insurance
- Team buildings and activities
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
If everything stated above is enough for you to take our company into consideration do not hesitate to send us your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.