Infosystems International develops complete and efficient IT solutions for small, medium and corporate business. We integrate innovative solutions, based on the best practices in the field. Our top priority is to create a real relation with our customers and to guarantee high, future-proof performance for their business. With its deep knowledge in the public sector, Infosystems International is an active partner in optimizing processes and technologies for state administration.
Due to the expansion of the business, we are ready to welcome our new team member. We are looking for a highly responsible and reliable Business analyst.
- You will be responsible for eliciting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into requirement specifications and Use Case driven test plans
- You will participate throughout the whole development lifecycle, provide support in the areas of both end-user problem resolution and production system operation
- You will be expected to take ownership of assigned work streams, working collaboratively and flexibly with the project team and business stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for preparation of tender documentation in accordance with the specified requirements.
- We will expect your active participation in the projects implementation, including preparation of documents and presentations; organization and control of the envisaged activities.
- You will be responsible for preparation of manuals and acceptance tests of the system as well as preparation, organization and conduction of trainings.
- Higher education in the following areas: economics, information technology, etc. relevant to the position;
- Minimum one year experience in Business Analysis
- Excellent command of English - written and spoken;
- Excellent computer skills - Excel, Word and knowledge in the field of software technologies and the process of creating software products and other IT solutions;
- Knowledge in the field of software technologies and software development lifecycles;
- Communication and skills for holding meetings and discussions, making presentations;
- Analytical and systemic thinking, attention to detail, punctuality, argumentativeness and assertiveness;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Eagerness to learn and grow in the field.
We consider the following as an advantage:
Experience with diagramming tools, such as:
- A competitive salary
- A welcoming and cozy office environment with close-by public transport and the possibility of remote work
- Direct work with highly qualified business analysts ready to share experience and know-how
- The company will pay for any educational courses
- Food vouchers & Multisport card discount
- Occasional lunches
- Additional health insurance
- Team buildings and activities
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
If everything stated above is enough for you to take our company into consideration do not hesitate to send us your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.