Automation QA Engineer
Who are we?
Infosystems International develops complete and efficient IT solutions for small, medium and corporate business. We integrate innovative solutions, based on the best practices in the field. Our top priority is to create a real relation with our customers and to guarantee high, future-proof performance for their business. With its deep knowledge in the public sector, Infosystems International is an active partner in optimizing processes and technologies for state administration.
Due to business growth we are looking for highly motivated person with deep knowledge of software quality assurance and understanding of the intersection of business and technology whose passion is to monitor software development processes and make sure software systems meet quality requirements.
Your main responsibilities:
- Simulate user needs and actual usage scenarios from a user perspective;
- Create and implement testing plans and testing strategies by evaluating testing activities;
- Create, implement and perform automated tests;
- Perform functional, non-functional and regression tests;
- Manage the life cycle of the defect (reporting, tracking, escalation, verification, regression) through a bug-tracking system, ensuring that defects are removed and documented;
- Assist developers in reproducing and locating defects;
- Assist developers in preparing, monitoring, and maintaining test environments and systems.
- Testing (black box, white box, integration, and performance) of the Web and Android/iOS platforms;
- Track and record product issues and analyze the problems through various tools, giving feedback to relevant personnel to make corrections;
- Share test-related information with other team members;
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve or establish quality processes;
We are lookimg for someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional experience as a quality assurance specialist;
- Solid knowledge of the overall software development process, as well as QA methodologies, types of testing and testing concepts;
- Very good understanding of OOP principles, software architecture and technologies;
- Java programming skills;
- Experience in automated testing and work with Selenium suite, Postman;
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with database platforms;
- Experience with Linux / Unix and Windows OS is recommended;
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies;
- Exceptional analytic, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail and focus on solutions.
- Mindset for getting things done in a timely and quality manner;
- Ambitious, self-starter and goal-driven, with a can-do attitude
- Fluent English.
We consider the following as an advantage:
- Appium / Android Studio;
- Experience with Web / Android / iOS manual testing;
- Familiarity with various tests (function / integration / regression / stress / API);
- Familiarity with the test tool (Postman / Chrome console);
- Familiarity with MS SQL / MySQL;
- Familiarity with Jira / Jenkins;
- ISTQB, ISQI, TMAP certification;
- Additional health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Remote work possible – hybrid
- Direct work with highly qualified team that is ready to share experience and know-how
- Yearly bonus
- Baby bonus
- Employee referral bonuses
- Food vouchers
- Multisport card
- Team buildings & local company events
- Free Parking
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
If everything stated above is enough for you to take our company into consideration do not hesitate to send us your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.