Who are we?
Infosystems International develops complete and efficient IT solutions for small, medium and corporate business. We integrate innovative solutions, based on the best practices in the field. Our top priority is to create a real relation with our customers and to guarantee high, future-proof performance for their business. With its deep knowledge in the public sector, Infosystems International is an active partner in optimizing processes and technologies for state administration.
Why become part of our team?
We fully understand and grasp the idea that behind every big professional success there’s always a team of people and their leader! With us you will be able to gain knowledge and experience with different technologies as part of a team of young and motivated developers, QAs and analysts. We give full transparency of the whole process – from the business analysis of the project to the development and the testing.
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of professional software development
- Core Java
- Strong relational database understanding (SQL and schema design)
- Spring and Hibernate
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components;
- In-depth OOP and design patterns knowledge
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills
Your main responsibilities:
- To be able to work with other software developers from different levels
- To understand and analyze tasks given by the team leader with ease
- To participate and express opinion in technical meetings
- To follow the company’s standards for quality and code implementation
- To mentor and coach less experienced members of the team
- To document and present algorithms, structures, etc., in the form of diagrams or other suitable visualizations
Nice to have:
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Good understanding of microservice architecture based on RESTful API
- Experience in Angular
- Additional health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Remote work possible – hybrid
- Direct work with highly qualified team that is ready to share experience and know-how
- Yearly bonus
- Baby bonus
- Employee referral bonuses
- Food vouchers
- Multisport card
- Team buildings & local company events
- Free Parking
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
If everything stated above is enough for you to take our company into consideration do not hesitate to send us your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.