Who are we?
Infosystems International develops complete and efficient IT solutions for small, medium and corporate business. We integrate innovative solutions, based on the best practices in the field. Our top priority is to create a real relation with our customers and to guarantee high, future-proof performance for their business. With its deep knowledge in the public sector, Infosystems International is an active partner in optimizing processes and technologies for state administration.
If the ability to oversee all project aspects, working directly with clients and coordinate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget is your passion, join our team!
Your main responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementation of the assigned project throughout its life cycle
- Defines the content of individual work processes together with business analysts department and development teams
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, to the required quality and within budget
- Discusses upcoming challenges and goals with development teams
- Reports project status/phase to stakeholders
- Identifies and removes any obstacles that hinder the team's ability to perform its functions
- Understands the problems and defines the best possible solutions with the team and the Client
- Minimizes risks with early proactive decisions
- Proactively manages project scope changes and improvements
- Coordinates third-party vendors
- Encourages and nurtures teams that deliver technology solutions through effective application of Agile principles
We are looking for someone with:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Project Management or similar
- Personality: team player, leadership, excellent analytical and decision-making skills, excellent work structuring and communication skills, ability to manage priorities in a complex environment and to work under pressure, oriented towards achieving goals and implementing effective solutions, ability to be mentor and motivate the team, ability to elicit technical and business requirements from stakeholders
- Skills: 3+ years of project management experience, technical background preferred
- Qualifications: project management
Nice to have:
- Passion for creating presentations
- Experience with public speaking and presentation
- Project Management Certificate will be considered a plus
- Ability to understand technical issues
- Experience using Jira, Confluence
- Additional health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Remote work possible – hybrid
- Direct work with highly qualified team that is ready to share experience and know-how
- Yearly bonus
- Baby bonus
- Employee referral bonuses
- Food vouchers
- Multisport card
- Team buildings & local company events
- Free Parking
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
If everything stated above is enough for you to take our company into consideration do not hesitate to send us your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.